Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Submission of a manuscript implies that the work described has not been published before, except in the form of an abstract or as a part of a published lecture, review, or thesis; that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that its publication has been approved by all the coauthors; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication the authors agree to automatic transfer of copyright to the publisher; and that the manuscript will not be published elsewhere in any language without the consent of the copyright holders.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.